Sunday, July 6, 2008

Happy 4th of July

We had such a good time this weekend soaking up the rays on the boat! We also went to the baseball game on the 4th and to the fireworks,but I forgot my camera so here are some pics of us at the lake! I also wanted to wish everyone a happy 4th. I also want to say thank you to all the men and women in the military and their family's. What a huge sacrifice they all make so we can enjoy the freedom we have. I am so thankful and proud to be an American! HAPPY 4th of July!
Click to play
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Brooke, Thanks for leaving a comment for me. I love to look at people's blogs that I know. Your's is so cute!! I need to learn how to do more fun stuff on mine. Anyway I hope your doing good and I will probably check out your blog regularly- but still try to come and visit teach occasionally!! J/K- Rachel Fuhriman

Kluane said...

Your blog is so cute Brooke!! I love the smilebox pages of Jaxson, you're so creative. I just have to tell you thank you, thank you, thank you, for all the work you do to put the work out classes together! I don't know what I would do with out you:)

Miranda said...

Brooke I love finding more crazy bloggers like me! Jaxon is so stinking adorable you guys need to have lots of babies, make this world a prettier place! Maybe I should stop blogging so much and come work out with you guys!