Monday, December 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Jaxon




Wow I can't believe my baby boy is 2. He is getting so big, and cracks me up everday. He talks so much I would tell you the words that he says but he pretty much say's them all. He also sings, he sings songs on the radio and the Thomas the Tank song twinkel little star and lots more. He loves to brush his teeth(he likes to eat the toothpaste).His favorite things are Trains, Cars, Animals, and running jumping and dancing.His favorite foods are pizza,oranges,grapes,treats,and soda. He is so happy and makes everyone happy thats around him. I could write so much more about him, but I won't. I love you so much Jaxon HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY!!!

7 comments:

Janae -- Thoughts in Vinyl said...

He is a cutie and such a good talker! Emy likes to eat toothpaste too...maybe it is just the age.

Mindy said...

Happy b-day! Hope you are all doing well~ he is such a cutie.
:) love ya

hoLLY said...

he is a doll! Happy B-day!

Miranda said...

He seems so much older than two cause he talks so well! Glad he had such a great birthday!

Charles Family said...

He is so cute! We have not seen you guys forever and I feel that we need to get together and do something very soon!!!

Hilary G. said...

Your so right, he does make everyone happy. I know I always smile when I see him. Hope his b-day went well.

Dayna and David said...

Happy Birthday! I am so glad I got to be their on his Birthday. I will never forget after every present he would take time out to shake uncontrolably.
Love ya