Saturday, February 28, 2009

Is there a Mouse in my House?





So yesterday Jaxon asked for a piece of bread so I gave him some bread turned on Super Why and told him I was getting in the shower. He ate his bread and watched tv I came out to check on him he was being very good so I continued to get ready. After I was done I came out and found the loaf of bread and a package of hotdog buns sitting next to him. As I looked closer I could see little holes where he had dug his fingers in and eaten and ruined 2 hot dog buns and 4 pieces of bread. What a wierd kid I have of all the things he gets the bread. Maybe he really is just like his mom and loves those carbs. Anyway I thought it was so funny that I wanted to share it with everyone. The funny things kids do!

3 comments:

Miranda said...

That is so funny! SO does he hunt down the Sacrament boys for bread? Ha! Ha! So I think Livi mught have a crush on Jax, she keeps asking about him. Can't wait till tomorrow..Did you notice it is on Tuesday also?

hoLLY said...

haha that is so funny!

The Browns said...

OMG that is seriously so funny. They want what they want. I to love bread and would eat just that if I could every day. I can't blame him for that. He is soooo cute. He looks so much like you. Lucky boy!