Tuesday, March 24, 2009

It's a Girl!!!

I went to the Dr yesterday, he started doing the ultrasound and immediately asked if I wanted to know, I said it's a girl right? He said I was right, I didn't really care either way but it's nice to have one of each. This little girls appears to be very healthy and active! I couldn't ask for more cause thats all I wanted was a happy healthy baby. I thought it was a girl because this pregnancy has been so diffrent. I was sick more than I was with Jaxon, and I got a rash on my face(I guess I'm allergic to her)! Anyway she is going to be one lucky girl, I always wished I had a big brother and Jaxon will be the best!

10 comments:

CharityMay said...

congratulations! i always heard you feel different with girls vs boys. nice to know it's true! she is a lucky little girl to have you for a mom!

Hilary G. said...

That's awesome, congrats! That is so funny b/c my sister-in-law is due Aug. 31st and she just found out what she is having yesturday also. She is having a girl, just like you. Good news to hear that she is healthy too, you need to have a healthy, happy baby after all you have been through with past pregnancies.

Charles Family said...

Congrats! That will be exciting to have one of each. You are right, Jaxon will be a great big brother.

Shera said...

Congrats! A girl, wahoo!!

hoLLY said...

yay!!! how exciting! Im jealous, I would love to have a girl next! she is gunna be so cute! congrats!!

Rachel said...

I'm so excited! Jackson is going to be so cute with his little baby sister

Miranda said...

I am so excited for you! She will be beautiful! It is so fun having a both.

Whitney said...

I read Hilary's post and I'm so imporessed to learn and be able to read that " b/c" you can teach an old dog new tricks! and I am so excited for you to have a girl - you know most girls loves shoes.

Chris, Ali, and Alayna said...

Just got around to reading your blog...Congrats!! Girls are a lot of fun. Sometimes it is really nice to have someone else to dress up fancy with you!! Congrats again!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Girls are so much fun!