Thursday, August 13, 2009

SHE'S HERE!!!!





Our sweet baby girl Kendry Lauren Floyd was born on Monday Aug 10,2009 at 6:09pm. She weighed 7lbs and 20 inches long with a full head of brown hair. She is such a sweet baby who hardley ever crys. I konw that will soon change so I am enjoying it now! We are so happy she is finally here. Jaxon is amazed that "she just came out". He has been telling everyone including the lady that helped them at McDonalds! He loves his siste so much but has a cold so we have to be very carefull. I just want to thank all my friends and family for all there support, gifts and love! We are so blessed to have you in our lives Thank You!

8 comments:

Charles Family said...

Congrats Brooke! I was wondering when you were going to have her. I'm glad that all is well and that you have your sweet baby girl. Dru and I need to come and visit when you are feeling up to it.

Kluane said...

Brooke she is beautiful, congratulations! I can't wait to meet her.

Husband and wife team... said...

She is so beautiful!!! I am so glad that everything went well for you. I love the picture of your hubby and Jaxon holding her. Good luck with everything!!!

Mylee said...

Congratulations you guys! I was just thinking that you should be having her soon! She is so beautiful, look at all that hair! I can't believe Jaxon is a big brother!

The Taylor's said...

So cute...can't wait to snuggle her! Let me know if you need anything once your mom leaves (or before :)!

Shera said...

Wahooo! Congrats!!! I can't wait to see her.

Rachel said...

Oh she is darling! And I love that she's already got sporting a bow :)

hoLLY said...

congrats! she is adorable!