Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Were Have We Been!






We have been so busy that keeping up with my blog has been the last thing on my mind. We are all still alive and kicking ( for the most part). This time of year always seems so busy for me. Now that dance is done for a couple weeks I thought I had a moment but no such luck. We start T Ball and I am the coach( CRAZY!) Jaxon also starts swimming lessons Tues. Now if the weather would catch up and be warm that would be good. I thought instead of talking I would post some pics. I will say the big news in our house is amazing JAXON IS POTTY TRAINED YAY! I have to say this was crazy and I know it sounds mean but cold showers work! I tried every reward known to man and he was not interested, but 3 cold showers later and done! He is doing great and is o proud of himself and that's the best part! I love my little man!
Kendry is crawling and I have no doubt that she will be walking (or hopping) in no time. She is getting so big, where does the time go... Anyways here are some fun pics!

No comments: