Thursday, September 4, 2008

IT'S DONE!!






We finally finished our basement! TJ did it all by himself and I painted. I am so proud of the work he did, he did such a good job! It's so nice to have the extra room and TJ finally got his projector screen put up! The first time we turned Nemo on for Jax he was a little scared at how big Nemo was! We have been so busy these last few months that I haven't seen my fam so they came up this last weekend to go boating one last time, and see our basement. Jax,Kade and the girls also got pictures done by my amazing friend Miranda! Jax also got a new big boy bed. He hasn't slept in it yet but he loves to jump around on it and look at the balls on the quilt! Here are some pics of the last month.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Your basement looks so cute! I can't wait to see it in person. I feel bad because today I missed your book party. I had to go to work. I hope that you had a good turn out.