Tuesday, September 30, 2008

San Diego






First I would like to thank everyone for thier love and support. It really helped me through the miscarriage. I have the most amazing friends and family and I love and appricate all of you and all you do for me and my family! Thank You!

Well my mom took Jaxon and I on a much needed getaway to San Diego! It was so much fun! I think Jax had the best day ever on tuesday. He rode on a airplane and a bus, saw bigbird and elmo,not to mention the dolphins he got to feed and touch and the cool whales. That was all in one day! Sea World is so much fun, they have a whole Seasame Street thing. If you know Jax thats pretty cool cause he loves Seasame Street. They have some rides and play ares for the kids. Jax also loves animals so this was the best! After SeaWorld we went to the beach and we could not have had better Weather it was perfect. Jax loves the beach and the sand! We had such an amazing time thank you so much mom we loved it and hope to do it again really soon!

Also HAPPY BIRTHDAY TJ! TJ's birthday is Oct 1st and we wanted to wish him a happy birthday and tell him how much we love him!

1 comment:

hoLLY said...

Im sooo glad you found us! Looks like things are good for you! your family is beautiful, What a cute little boy!! boys are the best, huh!!?? so you live in idaho? hows that?keep in touch