Thursday, September 11, 2008

Update





Well alot has happened over the last little while and I thought it would be easier to write it down than talk about it. As some of you know I was pregnant, I went in to the doctors at 8 weeks and he saw 2 sacs. One with a baby and a heartbeat the other without. So I went in 2 weeks later for another ultrasound. When he did that he couldn't find a heartbeat. He told me a couple different scenarios, and told me to come back in 2 weeks (12 weeks). Well this week I miscarried both babies. What my doctor thinks happened is they had twin to twin and when one dies 99% chance the other will die to. I thought I had prepared my self and that it wouldn't be that hard, but a loss is a loss and it's sad. But I am so blessed I have a beautiful baby boy, who is healthy and happy and I am so grateful for him. I thought you would enjoy a few happy pic's after my sad story so here we go!

8 comments:

Rachel said...

Brooke, I am so sorry to hear about your loss. That is so sad. I know of lots of people that have had miscarriages and I think it is always harder than you think it is going to be. I hope that you are going to be ok. I'll be thinking of you. Rachel

Janae -- Thoughts in Vinyl said...

I am sorry you had to go through that. I was hoping that at the next doctor appointment everything would be fine. I hope you are doing better. Thank goodness for Jaxon to keep you busy each day. Janae

Kluane said...

I'm sorry Brooke, let me know if you need anything. The boys would love to have Jaxon come play, because you know he is Kaiden's favorite:)

Charles Family said...

Brooke, I am so sorry that you have to have this experience. It's such a difficult thing that you can't fully understand the pain and loss associated with it until you go through it. It takes a while, but I promise you that it will get better with time. Just hug your little Jaxon close and remember that your Heavenly Father is there to help you through this experience. Let us know if you need anything. Your family is in our prayers!

Charles Family said...

Hey Brooke would you give me that recipe for the wagon wheels pasta with the chicken and peas? thanks!

Charles Family said...

You're Welcome, anytime. My e-mail address is ashleecharles@hotmail.com. I will send you my address and phone number over the e-mail.

Mylee said...

Brooke, I am so sorry for your family. I cannot say I ever experienced that so I won't pretend to understand what you are going through but I do feel for you guys. Jaxon is growing up so fast. He's a cutie. Let's do lunch sometime. Call me...

Chelsey said...

Hey Brooke it is Chelsey (Robison) Lindsay. I don't know if your sister has told you or not but I am Mindy Saline's neighbor and friend and she has kinda been telling me about your situation. I just wanted to let you know that I have been thinking about you and am sorry to hear about everything you have been through. I have had my share of heartache when it comes to babies and pregnancy. We have 3 beautiful girls now but it took a lot of time, patience, and a lot of tears to get them here so I know what you going through. Just know that everything will work out. I have had a few miscarriages and each one I have looked back and thought that it has worked out better than I would have ever guessed. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that it will get better and it looks like you have a darling little boy. Good luck with everything!